Booking Terms & Conditions
1. To secure a reservation a deposit of 50% of each night charge must be received into the account of the owner of Villa Ziba. The rate must be agreed by email before any payment is made.
2. For Normal Season bookings, final payment is required 21 days prior to check-in.
3. For High Season bookings, final payment is required 35 days prior to check-in (immediately if the booking is confirmed less than 35 days prior to check-in).
4. For Peak Season bookings, final payment is required 56 days prior to check-in (immediately if the booking is confirmed less than 56 days prior to check-in).
5. Payments can be made via Electronic Transfer.
6. If paying by bank transfer please email the confirmation of transfer.
7. We encourage you to consider comprehensive travel insurance in the event that circumstances outside of your control cause late cancellation of your booking.
8. Changes to reservations and cancellations can have serious impact to Villa ZIBA and as such the following cancellation policy applies;
• Deposits and final payments are non-refundable. However, as a gesture of good will we shall refund the deposit if another booking substantially covering the intended dates is taken.
• Booking dates can however be changed once, only to dates within 12 months of the original arrival date. Change must happen at least 90 days prior to the check-in date. These changes will be subject to availability (and appropriate price change if there is a change of season).
Damage or Loss
9. If the property suffers from damage or loss as a result of a member of the booking party or one it’s Guests, if appropriate, the cost to purchase new items or repair will be added to the Guests final account and must be paid for by the Guest upon check-out.
10. The Owner will not accept responsibility for any injury, sickness, loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the use of the property, plumbing, gas, electrical or otherwise incl. exceptional weather conditions. Our staff will happily help with your laundry requirements but only at your own risk.
11. Although due care will be taken, no responsibility is accepted for the personal belongings of the Guest or any member of his or her party during the holiday. You are encouraged to use the safe in the rooms.
12. Villa equipment is maintained regularly, however, no responsibility can be taken for failure. Villa staff will aim to resolve any equipment failure or internet access issues as quickly as possible.
13. By transferring any amount of money as deposit, you fully agree to the booking terms stated in this document.